The CUCET 2022 application form will be available by a central university by March 2022. Candidates seeking admission in 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities can apply online for Central Universities Common Entrance Test. We will share detailed information on CUCET2022 Application Form. To know more about CUCET2022 online application process, read the article given below.
The announcement of Central Universities Common Entrance Test will allow eligible candidates to apply for admission at the 14 Central Universities or 04 State Universities. It is anticipated that the online application for CUCET 2022 will open in the 2nd week in April 2022, and the examination will take place in the 3rd week in May 2022.
CUCET2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 202022. These include educational qualifications for both UG and PG programs.
Eligible candidates may apply to any of the 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities. Check out the universities names below.
CUCET 2022 Application Fee
Below are the details of the category-wise application fees for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022. Please see the table below to learn more about the CUCET-2022 Fee.
CUCET 2022 Pattern
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern will be as below.
- Offline mode will be used for the examination. This means that the candidates must have completed the written examination.
- Exam time will only last 2 hours. Candidates must solve the question within two hours.
- The examination will have 100 multiple-choice questions. Each correct answer will earn 1 mark, and each incorrect answer 1/4 marks.
- Exam questions will have two sections. The first is Part A and the second is part B.
Note Part-A will have 25 questions about English language, general knowledge, and analytical skills; while Part-B will have 75 questions about the candidate’s domain knowledge.
CUCET2022 Application Form Filling Process
Below is a step-by-step guide to filling out the CUCET 2022 Application form.
- You will first need to go to the official CUCET 2022 website. @cucet.nta.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, click on the ” Click Here for New Registration” option and tap it.
- After you tap the option, you will be redirected on another webpage. Here you can choose your course type, fill out some basic information, then choose and fill in all the details. Finally, you can click on ” Save and Proceed“.
- After you tap the above-mentioned button, you will be redirected on a webpage. Here you will fill out the education qualification, fill out the required, and check the “I Accept” box. Then, click on ” Save and Proceed“.
- After you tap the above-mentioned button, you will be asked for your Signature and Photograph. Once done, click on ” Upload images and Proceed“.
- After tapping the link above, you will be asked for the University & Course selections, then select the details and finally tap the ” Save & Continue” option.
- After tapping the above-mentioned button, you’ll be asked if you wish to edit the application. If you don’t want to edit anything, tap the ” Submit and Make Payment” option.
- After you tap on the option, you will be asked for payment of the application fee.
We hope you found this article helpful in understanding CUCET2022 Exam Eligibility: Application Form, Registration Syllabus Date, Notification. If you have any questions about the Central Universities Common Entrance Test, please comment below. We will answer any questions or queries you may have as quickly as possible.