National Testing Agency conducts the NEET exam every year to determine admission of candidates who are eligible to medical undergraduate courses in medical schools. The exam for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test NEET(UG) 2022 will be conducted in offline mode on 17th July 2022. There is a slight modification in the NEET Exam Pattern which has been discussed in detail below. NEET 2022 Online registration began on the 06th of April 2022 and will close on the 06th of May in 2022.
NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages, for the admission of eligible students to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and other Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes across India. The languages for which NEET (UG) 2022 exam has been scheduled include: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET UG 2022 Notification
It is the NTA NEET notification including the NEET 2022 exam date and exam schedule information of online registration, a revised exam pattern and syllabus is available at the website of the organization www.ntaneet.nic.in on April 6, 2022. Candidates are able to download the NTA Notification for NEET 2022 on the website or directly download it using the direct link provided below, which is updated below.
The NEET UGC 2022 application process began on the 06th of April 2022. The last day to submit an online application for the NEET 2022 examination is the 7th May 2022. NEET 2022 exam will be held on Saturday, July 17th in the year 2022. From now on there is no higher age limit to be a candidate to this year’s NEET Exam.
NEET 2022 Exam Date
NEET 2022 Exam Date has been announced by the NTA along and with NEET 2022 Notice. National Testing Agency (NTA) will hold the NEET 2022 Examination at 17th July , 2022 and the notice was announced on the 6th April 2022. Take a look at the NEET 2022 exam schedule below the table, as announced by NTA.
NEET 2022 Online Form
Online NEET (UG) 2022 Form of Application is accessible at neet.nta.ac.in beginning on the 06th of April 2022. The students who have been looking for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate (UG) medical courses have to qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The online application to take the NEET 2022 will go out from April 06 to 06th May 2022.
Important information for those who are aspiring to be candidates
- Candidates are able to make an application for NEET (UG)-2022 by using by using the “Online” mode only.
- The online application can be completed by accessing the NTA site ntaneet.nic.in. The application form submitted by any other manner is not acceptable.
- One application must be submitted by the candidate.
- Candidates who fail to follow the guidelines will be removed from the race.
- Candidates must make sure that the their e-mail Addresses or Mobile Numbers that are provided on the online Application Form are their own or the parents’ solely as all communication and information will be delivered through NTA via e-mail to the registered e-mail address , or SMS to registered mobile numbers only.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing for NEET (UG) will be as follows:
Students must be at the age requirement of 17 at the time of their admission or have completed the age minimum requirement on or before December 31 of the year in which they were admitted for the first year UG Medical Courses).
From this year from now, there shall be no age limitation to take NEET Exam. NEET Exam.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
The candidate must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination
Additionally, they should have a position on the top merit lists of NEET (UG) between 2022 and 2022 in order to be admitted to medical courses for undergraduates.
In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (NCL) s, the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for Unreserved and General-EWS Candidates.
The minimum marks in the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology)/ Biotechnology in respect of PwD candidates as per NMC, CCIM and BoGCCH guidelines shall be 45% instead of 50%.
Provided that students who have received education abroad and wish to take admission in medical colleges in India shall have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English required and their equivalence has been determined by the Association of Indian Universities. AIU) As per the rules of Medical Council of India and respective University
The minimum qualification marks required to be able to gain admission to MBBS courses will also be applicable to the concerned INIs.
NEET 2022 Exam new Pattern
NTA has released the updated exam schedule to be used for NEET (UG) together with the complete notification from previous years.
- In accordance with the new exam format the exam will have two sections for each subject, consisting of 35 question in Section A, and fifteen questions for Section B (out 10, of which 10 questions are optional).
- It will include 200 Multiple Choice Questions (out of 20 which are not required).
- Each correct question carries 4 marks.
- NEET (UG) 2022 an exam based on Pen and Paper that will be answered using the specially designed machine-gradable OMR sheet with a Ball Point Pen
- It will come with a mark of less than One score for every incorrect answer.
- The total time for the NEET 2022 Examination is 3 hours and 20 minutes
NEET 2022 Admit Card
After the examination forms are completed and submitted, the students will be able access the Admit Cards from the NTA website at the time of the date they have been scheduled for. Admission Cards could be made accessible three days prior to the date of the test. The admit card for NEET 2022 is made available in online mode only.
- Students are advised to periodically check the NTA website and keep an eye on their SMS and e-mails to see latest updates regarding the issue of NEET Admit Card.
- Candidates must attend at their own expense to the Examination Centre on the Date and Time stated on their admit card provided by NTA.
- Requests to modify any of the Examination Centre or Date time listed in the admit Card will not be taken into consideration in any way.
- Candidates are encouraged to take six to eight Passport size and four Post Card size (4″X6″) photos that are colored with a white background.
- The photograph is to be used for uploading on the Online Application Form, for examination and also for Counselling/Admission.
Candidates must comply with the procedure here to get the Admit Card:
1. Go to the official site of NTA NEET, or click the link below when the admit card is released on the official website.
2. Then enter the number of the form, the date of birth, and security pin.
3. Click on “Submit”.
4. The admit card of NEET will be displayed at the top of the screen.
5. Make sure you check the details on the admit card.
6. Download the NEET UG Admission card 2022.